Please Contact Mossyrock City Hall For Copies

Business License ~ Applications available through Washington Department of Revenue

Business License Renewal ~ Apply through Washington Department of Revenue

Vendor Permit ~ Vendor Permit Application

Community Center Rental ~ Community Center Application

Employment Application ~ employment application

Boundary Line Adjustment ~ APPLICATION

Building permit ~ Building Permit

Critical areas check list ~ Critical areas report checklist

SEPA Checklist ~ SEPA Checklist


Sub-Division Short plat ~ Subdivision Application

Variance permit application ~ VARIANCE APPLICATION

Public Water Availability Notification - Public Water Availability Notification

Sewer Availability Approval -Sewer Availability Approval

City Approval Form - City_Approval_Form